All Things New affirms:
- That there is one true God who is eternal, all-knowing, all-powerful, and holy, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible is God’s Word to man, consisting of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments; that it is inspired, inerrant, and is authoritative for what we believe and how we live.
- That man was created in the image of God, subsequently falling into sin which resulted in spiritual death, thus requiring a new birth for salvation which can only be accomplished by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That a complete and eternal salvation is by God’s grace alone received as a gift of God through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and empowered to live a godly life.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- The spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and His Church.